- 2 1/2 cups Granola (Michele’s Granola) -Use code THEHUTCHOVEN for 10% off purchase.
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 (8 oz package) Cream cheese, soften at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tub Cool Whip (no substitutions)
- 2 cups berries- Blackberry, Raspberry or Strawberry sauce for topping
Melt butter in microwave safe bowl and set aside. Put granola in food processor tell fine and ground. Add to melted butter and stir well. Put in a pan that is 8 by 12 or 9 by 13. Firmly press mix to form a crust covering the entire pan. Bake crust at 350 degrees for 7 minutes and let cool completely.
Whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in Cool Whip and mix tell fluffy and well combined. Scoop mix on top the the cooled granola crust and spread evenly. Put in freezer for an hour. Add your favorite berries as a topping. I used two cups of blackberries and 1/2 cup of sugar mix that was sitting in the fridge to sweeten up. You can top it with fresh sliced fruit or drizzle with chocolate. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!!