Eggless Chocolate Chip cookie dough filling
- 1 cup Salted butter room temp.
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk add more milk if a creamier consistency is desired
- 2 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in a bowl until creamy.
- Add flour, vanilla, and salt. Mix until it is all incorporated.
- Slowly add your milk and heavy cream, little bits at a time until it is completely mixed.
- Add your chocolate chips.