Are you ready to try the best blondies EVER?? These Party Animal Blondie Bars are the ticket! It’s almost my birthday and I love blondies. I love blondies equal to brownies. Blondies bars are so delish! These Part Animal Blondie Bars are moist, buttery, loaded with iced animal cookies and golden Oreos. Just a few of my favorite things. This recipe for party animal blondie bars is so versatile, you can add lots of different topping. I wanted a bar that would remain soft and moist. This recipe is one I’ve been making for years, I just haven’t shared the recipe. I hope you love it!
Look how beautiful and delicious these Blondie Bars look.
Watch this helpful video to make the Party Animal Blondie Bars! They are so simple. The melted butter gives a delicious crust and a very moist bar with crispy edges. This recipe comes together very quickly, these are my favorite kind of recipes, simple to put together.
Store the Party Animal Blondie Bars in the fridge covered in Saran Wrap or store them on the counter in an airtight container.
If you used salted butter, omit 1/2 tsp of salt. I used table salt in this recipe, If you use kosher salt you will have to add twice as much salt, which seems like a lot but it balances out the sweetness of the Party Animal Blondie Bars and enhances all the flavors. These bars will remain moist and buttery, they are exactly what a blondie bar should be, in my opinion. If you’re looking fore a more cake-like blondie, this isn’t the recipe.
Party Animal Blondie Bars
- 1 cup OR 2 sticks unsalted butter melted, and cooled for 2 minutes
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour spoon and level measured
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips plus an extra handful for topping
- 26 Iced animal cookies broken into chunks (reserve 6 whole cookies for topping)
- 10 Golden Oreos broken into smaller chunks (reserve 2 Oreos for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Once butter is melted and cooled for 2 minutes, add in both sugars and whisk until combined. Add in vanilla and eggs and mix throughly. Make sure butter isn't too hot or it could cook the egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Add into wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Gently mix in white chocolate chips and crushed cookies, just until incorporated.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a 9 X 13 jelly roll pan with sides. Add in batter and smooth down with a spatula so its even in the pan. Top with extra handful of white chocolate chips. Add on reserved whole animal cookies and Oreo chunks sporadically on the top of the batter. Sprinkle with some multi colored nonpareils.
- Bake on the center rack for 18 to 20 minutes. The edges will be golden brown. The Blondies will remain moist. Cool completely and transfer to cutting board. Slice and enjoy!! 😉
Your website is persnickety to navigate. I can’t print the party animal blondie recipe. When you hit the print icon its not the recipe that comes up. And whether it’s chrome or your site. I can’t hilight and copy the text of the recipe either..
Hi Kate, we are fixing that. I’m so sorry! Will be fixed soon so you don’t run into any hiccups again. Thanks for letting me know
Hi Kate, it’s all fixed now to print