Christmas cookies aren’t complete with out Rudolph. They will make the perfect addition to your cookie plates for Santa, the neighbor, teachers or family and friends. I share all of my recipes in my two books, creative cookie decorating and creative cookie decorating for everyone, both available online anywhere books are sold. Grab my vanilla bean cookie recipes or my batch of American crusting buttercream.
You will need-
- Cookies shaped like gingerbread men
- Batch of buttercream frosting
- Tips 12, 5 and 2
- Clear sugar crystals
- Cinnamon Imperials
- Turn gingerbread man on its head. Take tip 12 and pipe tan buttercream as pictured for the face.
- Next, dip cookie straight into sugar crystals. Pipe two ears where the arms of the gingerbread man is.
- Use dark brown and tip 5, pipe on the antlers. Turn the cookie right side up and use tip 2 and black Buttercream to pipe on two eyes in the middle for the eyes.
- Make a small dot of buttercream where the nose will go and add on the cinnamon imperial and your Rudolph reindeer cookie is complete.
Heres a video to help your piping.