I have shared this recipe before and now I’m sharing it again with a printable recipe card because they really are my families favorite brownies!
So soft and gooey, Isn’t that the way brownies are supposed to be?!!! This recipe is also super easy and I always have these ingredients on hand.
To get the softest and gooiest brownies, make sure not to over bake them. A trick that I have also, is I use Wilton’s non-stick 8 by 8 brownie pan and they never stick. After they bake I allow them to cool for 5 minutes and then flip them over onto parchment paper. I cut them this way and my knife doesn’t drag or butcher them.
My family and I make this recipe a couple times a month and we still LOVE them!
Soft and Gooey Brownies
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cups natural unsweetened cocoa powder I prefer Hershey's
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray or grease a dark non-stick square baking pan. I love the 8 by 8 brownie pan.
- Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla and vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl mix baking powder, salt, flour and cocoa powder.
- Combine the dry into the wet ingredients.
- Mix until incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Do not over bake brownies. They are meant to be soft and gooey.